As mothers, we often selflessly give our all to our family and it’s not uncommon to put self-care in the back burner until we really burn out. Therefore it’s equally important that we mothers prioritize self-care to keep our sanity.
Do you agree?
Being a mompreneur, I not only juggle my own business but also the household (I don’t have a domestic helper). Here are 5 self-care tips that mompreneurs without help can incorporate:
- My number 1 self-care is using essential oils. I use it in my facial regimen to support my healthy skin which in turns boosts my confidence, I use it to support my emotions, I use it to support my sanity. Make sure they are 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils like Young Living. I only ONLY use Young Living essential oils.
- Every 5 weeks, I have my hair washed and trimmed. I have short hair. Short hair = high maintenance but it’s ok. I love the time out to get myself groomed.
- Schedule regular meetups with your BFF/girl friends/friend or go solo and have a good meal/tea in between school runs.
- Keep it simple. Don’t try to do 101 during your self-care time/day and end up stressing yourself. Schedule a 1hr massage instead of a 3hr massage (and miss your school runs) at a spa and just relax during that 1 solid hour.
- Be present. Focus your time on the present. Don’t try to multitask on your phone. Leave the guilt behind and remind yourself that you are important. So when I A happy mom = happy husband = happy kids = happy family!I’d love to hear your self-care tips and ideas!