(Photo taken on 11 Aug 2015)
We have been very blessed that Amelie is a very good sleeper. What do I mean by that?
1. She prefers to fall asleep on her own in her own bed as opposed to being carried to sleep
2. And she sleeps throughout the night since she was 2 or 3 months? I can’t remember now.
We weren’t so lucky with Ashley and Aidan when they were babies though. I had to put them to sleep when they were babies.
I would like to share with you a free mini course on the Secrets to Sound Sleep. It is a mini course offered by Sarah Ong, a certified baby sleep coach. It uses the Aware Parenting approach. Don’t worry. You don’t have to go anywhere to attend the course. You can do it at the comfort of your own home and at your own pace.
If your child is between 6 months to 2 years old and if you would like to find out how the Aware Parenting approach can help to bond and understand your child and eventually get your child sleeping peacefully throughout the night without using the crying-out method, sign up for this free mini course.
All you need to do is.
1. Go to the Secrets of Sound Sleep Mini Course url.
2. Enter your Name and Email address and sign up for the course.
3. You will then receive an email notification with the link to download the mini course in pdf format.
Take your time to read it. I found it very useful and realized without realizing that I was practicing Aware Parenting approach with Amelie!